MY Print Service
MY Print Service Terms & Conditions
1. The subscription to MY Print Service is for a minimum 12 month period from the date of joining.
2. Subscriptions can be paid monthly (12 consecutive payments required) or annually by debit or credit card (or on invoice for schools).
3. A subscription entitles subscribers to a maintained multi-function printer, unlimited cartridges & support, for a minimum period of 12 months.
4. If payment is provided upfront for the first 12 months, we will give you 1 month free.
5. Payment will be taken by debit or credit card at point of order and will automatically take monthly or annual payments (except schools).
6. The printer and associated printer cartridges supplied by MY Print Service, shall remain the property of MY Print Service at all times.
7. The printers supplied to subscribers as part of MY Print Service may be refurbished.
8. If a printer fails for any reason, please notify MY Print Service immediately. If it can not be fixed, it will be replaced at no additional cost.
9. Subscriptions are not transferable to any other parties.
10. Subscriptions will automatically continue after the 12 month period.
11. Monthly agreements can be terminated with 30 days written notice after the initial 12 month period.
12. Annual agreements can be terminated with 30 days written notice prior to the end of each annual agreement end date.
13. Termination will only be accepted on the return of any supplied printer, printer cartridges, associated documentation and packaging.
14. Subscribers will only be renewed if they have adhered to the MY Print Service terms, conditions and policies.
15. Governed by GDPR. MY Print Service ensures that member’s details will not be referred or sold to any third party organisations.
16. You can opt out of MY Print Service related notices by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on emails or replying STOP to text messages.
17. MY Print Service guarantee your subscription price will not change, whilst in a current agreement.
18. MY Print Service guarantee the service will be ‘fit for purpose’ and may refund up to 3 months of paid subscriptions if found otherwise.
19. MY Print Service reserves the right to refuse or cancel a subscription.
20. MY Print Service reserves the right to refuse renewal or continuation of a subscription.
Fair Usage Policy
On the supplied business printer there is an average monthly limit of 2,500 pages for each individual printer. This is the official monthly duty cycle rating of the printers, any more than this may damage the equipment.
Subscription Termination Policy
MY Print Service reserves the right to terminate a subscription at its sole discretion during the term of a subscription. Subscriptions payments will cease and a pro rata refund will be returned to the member based on the number of subscription days remaining in that month. The subscriber will be required to return the printer, associated cartridges, documentation and packaging. MY Print Service reserves the right to terminate a subscription if it is deemed uneconomical for MY Print Service to maintain.
If a payment is missed the subscription is frozen and no replacement printer cartridges or support will be permitted while frozen. The member will be contacted to request payment and if payment is not received within 5 working days, the subscription will be terminated; the printer, associated cartridges, documentation and packing will be required to be returned. If the printer, associated cartridges, documentation and packaging are not returned undamaged and in full working order, the balance of the 12 month subscription will become payable. Members whose subscriptions are terminated will only be permitted to rejoin at the discretion of MY Print Service.
Neither party will be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform its obligations (other than a payment obligation) under this Agreement due to any cause outside its reasonable control. Such delay or failure will not constitute a breach in contract and the time for performance of the affected obligation will be extended by such period as is reasonable.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to these terms & conditions and applying to join MY Print Service, you hereby confirm and accept that you shall not hold MY Print Service responsible for any damage howsoever caused to you, your printer or your printer cartridges arising from or due to the negligence of MY Print Service. You hereby apply for a subscription to MY Print Service.
You understand that your application for a subscription to MY Print Service shall be made strictly subject to the Rules, Terms and Conditions, Bye Laws and Regulations of MY Print Service that you have read and understand. Should your application be successful and you become a subscriber of MY Print Service you hereby agree to comply with and be bound by the Rules of MY Print Service and those Terms and Conditions as set out above and you have read and understand. You acknowledge and confirm that you fully understand the effect and importance of the above mentioned Acknowledgements and Terms and Conditions.